Program Management/Construction Management (PM/CM)
Whether your project involves an entire campus development, a single design and construction project, or facility operations, we have the experts to help you successfully complete your project on time and budget.
Managing the entire project life cycle is our business. Our expertise is used on a multitude of projects from some of the most secure campuses in the country to every day corporate office buildings. While the fundamentals of project management remain the same, we tailor our approach to your unique needs.
We bring a passion for high performance to every project, in every location, whether the project is small or large.
Our team of facility professionals spans all program/construction management-related disciplines, including:
- Certified Construction Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Registered Professional Engineers, and more
We believe the key to successful construction projects is creating a management environment centered on professionalism and seamless teamwork. It is a logic that we apply from project inception to owner delivery in order to ensure we excel and accomplish all time, scope, cost, and quality goals.
Our Experts Provide:
Please click through the categories below to see the sub-services available for each:
- CM as Advisor
- CM as Agent
- Owners Representative
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Document Control
- Project Administration
- RFI Management
- Submittal Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Safety Management
- On-site Quality Assurance Inspections
- Constructability Reviews
- Change Tracking
- Master Schedule and Budget Management
- Project Controls
- Change Order Management and Negotiation
- Value Engineering
- Claims Analysis and Mitigation
- Recovery Plans
- Commissioning Coordination
- Punchlist Development and Tracking
- Development of Closeout Package Deliverables