When working with operations and maintenance requirements, it’s easy to focus on the day-to-day demands; however, we've found that a strategic view and assessment of your program can result in efficiency and financial gains.
Our facility managers help you take a strategic look at your operations and maintenance program.
Key benefits include:
- Development of streamlined operations and maintenance programs
- Forecasting long-term needs
- Providing guidance to help you make high-level decisions that affect both day-to-day operations and long-term financials
We provide a fresh look at your processes and procedures and implement technologies to maximize efficiencies. With our experts, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest return on your facility.
Modern buildings are technological marvels, housing complex networks of mechanical, electrical, telecommunications, automation, and management systems.
All of these elements must be properly maintained in order to protect your investment.
Balancing operations with organizational productivity requirements and cost pressures becomes a juggling act – a key go-to role.
Markon facility managers deliver the experience that allows them to keep a strategic perspective in the midst of day-to-day pressures.
Our Experts Provide:
Please click through the categories below to see the sub-services available for each.
- Capital Facilities Program Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Sustainability through BestPractices
- Master Schedule and Budget Management
- Maintaining Warranty Programs
- Forecasting Short and Long Range Operation Budgets
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Conduct Life Cycle Analysis of Equipment on Site
- Requirements Development
- Space Planning and Programming
- Workplace Evaluation
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Sustainability Assessment and Design (LEED/WELL)
- Transition Planning
- Occupancy and Move-in
- Warranty Services
- Facility Technology Maturity Assessment
- BIM, CMMS, and IWMS
- Construction Management Automation
- BUILDER Implementation
- Facilities Processes Automation and Workflow