Real Estate & Facilities Planning
Whether the planning effort involves portfolio optimization, headquarters relocation, or improving organizational efficiency, the Markon team of facility professionals has earned a reputation for reliable and effective support.
Facilities are often thought of as an output of business decisions, but they have a strategic relationship with products and services. Effective facilities planning ensures organizational flexibility and responsiveness to emerging opportunities and challenges. We understand the critical, long-term impact that facilities have on achieving business objectives.
Starting with your vision and strategic goals, facilities planning addresses the types, quantities, quality, and locations of facilities required to support the organization. Our experts will ensure your short-term and long-term facilities needs are met.
Managing the entire real estate and facilities life cycle is our business. Our planning professionals are passionate about high performance facilities portfolios, and we bring that zeal to every project/program.
Our experts provide:
Please click through the categories below to see the sub-services available for each.
- Condition Assessments
- Life-cycle Cost Estimates
- Deferred Maintenance Analysis
- Program Requirements Assessment
- Alternatives Development and Analysis
- Schedule and Budget Planning
- Funding Sources Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Strategic Vision Formulation
- Change Initiatives Development
- Communications Plans
- Requirements/Needs Analysis
- Current Conditions Assessments
- Recapitalization Studies
- Implementation Planning
- Technical and Economic Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Facilities Mission Alignment
- Real Estate Needs Assessment
- Long-range Facilities Planning
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to learn more about our real estate & facilities planning solution, or any of our other facilities management offerings.