Markon has been awarded contract #N00178-14-D-7823 to support SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e), a Navy contract vehicle for providing a variety of support services for weapon systems acquisition. Markon provides a full range of professional support services throughout the Federal government. Markon’s technical expertise in the Seaport-e functional areas include:
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support (3.3)
- Acquisitions Logistics Support (3.16)
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support (3.5)
- Quality Assurance (3.11)
- Logistics Support (3.16)
- Training Support (3.18)
- Program Support (3.20)
SeaPort-e is a Navy Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) for engineering, technical, financial and program management services. SeaPort-e provides a common, performance-based vehicle for consistent acquisition processes and policies across Navy and Marine Corps commands while still allowing decentralized ordering. SeaPort-e customers include:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corps (USMC)
This contract allows the Navy and Marine Corps to create cost-effective and integrated business practices for all their Virtual Systems Commands.
Quality Assurance Program
Markon’s Quality Assurance Program reflects our high-performance expectations to meet our customer’s needs. We value accuracy, responsiveness, timeliness, and professionalism which will make a positive impact on overall organizational functions and specific missions by meeting or exceeding performance standards and acceptable quality levels.
Markon’s Quality Assurance Program is an outgrowth of our quality management process. Markon’s quality management process establishes and implements a quality policy throughout contract execution to identify, define, design, and build quality into the outcome. Quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control are the building blocks of our quality management process:
- Quality Planning: the quality attributes desired in the intended outcome of the project/task, the quality standards relevant to these attributes, and a plan to satisfy them.
- Quality Assurance: evaluating project/task performance on a regular basis to maximize confidence that the actual outcome of the program/project will indeed meet relevant quality standards and satisfy the intended customer.
- Quality Control: monitoring specific results of project/task performance to confirm compliance with relevant quality standards, identify deviations from quality standards, and determine corrective action to eliminate root causes of issues.
Our approach to quality is an outgrowth of Markon’s proven, repeatable process-oriented project management approach and methodology that integrates quality management and emphasizes close monitoring and management of performance. Markon incorporates proven management processes, industry best practices, and techniques to provide consistent quality to its customers. We apply upfront planning to define quality goals and routinely monitor progress to confirm accomplishment of those goals at the contract and individual task order levels. Markon’s quality management process establishes and implements a quality policy throughout the contract by identifying, defining, designing, and building quality into the outcome.
IDIQ Contract POC: Emily Porter
400 S. Maple Avenue, Suite 230
Falls Church, VA 22046
Phone Number: 703-884-0028
The Markon SeaPort-e team consists of an abundance of experience in providing superb support to Government organizations. Our team members provide diverse capabilities and expertise.
|Company||Company Size||Functional Areas|
|Deloitte Consulting LLP||Large||3.1, 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 3.10, 3.12, 3.16 – 3.22|
|Kalman & Company, Inc.||Large||3.1, 3.2, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11, 3.14 – 3.22|
|The Columbia Group, Inc.||Large||3.1 – 3.22|