Markon helps clients harness technologies to support their mission critical projects.
Our expertise includes technology and program management, acquisition support, strategic communication, technology scouting, and private sector engagement to federal technology programs across the national security community. We provide advice to mitigate risks, industry best practices to ensure you’re getting top-notch quality, and tools of the trade to help you execute a successful project.
“You look at the direction the direction the world is going, the threats that we face, and innovation is going to be its own competitive domain — almost a battlefield. We’ve got to win the innovation battle…It’s not enough to develop and procure systems anymore. We’ve got to get in the business of of buying ideas and generating ideas.”
– Dr. Will Roper, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics
Contact us today to learn how we can make your project a success.
The Markon Advantage for Technology Management
- Working experience at five unique innovation and enterprise technology directorates in the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community
- Trains and supports clients across the technology discovery, incubation, and deployment process
- Certified staff in Agile Scrum, IDEO’s Human-Centered Design, Six Sigma, AWS Cloud, Eureka Innovation Engineering, PMI, and Lean Start-up
- Implements best practices from across the Defense Intelligence Ecosystem to expedite tech integration into secured space
- Ability to translate mission requirements and provide metrics-driven results
- Partners with cutting-edge collaboration tools (CRM, idea management platform, Venture Capital research, decision analytics)