Our experts use industry experience to solve workplace management challenges, seeking alignment of real estate and business goals to identify locations, quality, and functions for your employees today and your missions of tomorrow.
We approach design management in a way that ties the discipline to core business strategy. Our professionals seek out the synergies between traditional design methodologies and core business objectives.
Key benefits include:
- Resolving growth challenges
- Establishment of standards
- Leading your organization towards a more innovative, engaging workplace experience
Our design management program features interior design, space management, data management, creation of standards, sustainability, furniture procurement management, and project management to support our customers’ dynamic workforce needs.
Markon advisors also play a key strategic role as sustainability and long-term planners for your executive leadership teams.
Markon will join your team throughout the planning, execution, and operational phases of your project. We will advise you every step of the way.
Our Experts Provide:
Please click through the categories below to see the sub-services available for each:
- Project Definition
- Interiors Programming and Pre-design
- Schematic Design
- Design Development Packages
- Development project action plans, schedules, estimates, drawings, and specifications
- Design Standards
- Code Compliance
- Functional Design Analysis
- Quality Workplace Environment
- Workplace Evaluation
- Utilization Analysis
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Functional Requirements
- Adjacency Analysis
- Test Fits
- Moves and Relocation Planning
- Configuration Standards
- Vendor Selection and Ordering
- Installation Scheduling and Management
- LEED/WELL Project Planning
- Key Performance Indicators and Metrics Development
- Compliance Assessments: Executive Orders, Public Laws, Scorecards, and Presidential Management Objectives
- Integrated Workplace Management Systems