Facilities Management Analytics & Technology
Our team of facilities management professionals consistently seeks out new and innovative technologies to keep our clients at the forefront of facilities management.
In our business, facilities are a critical mission support component for our government and private sector clients. Many organizations face tightening budgets and potential funding shortfalls for new facilities and maintenance and turn to Markon for advice and support.
We apply facility management technology to help leverage available funds, manage costs, measure and report performance and improve quality. Our advisors quickly become crucial members of the teams they support.
Key benefits include:
- Development of technology strategy and implementation projects to enhance stakeholder collaboration
- Improved project planning
- Streamlined processes
- Delivery of return-on-investment (ROI) expectations
Whether you are considering a smart building, incorporating the Internet of Things, or need some guidance as to what can alleviate your challenges, our experts can advise you on the latest industry innovations.
Our Experts Provide:
- Measurements, Key Performance Indicators, and Benchmarking
- Metrics Dashboards
- FM Technology Maturity Assessment
- Facilities Inventory and Condition Assessment
- Risk Assessments
- Life-cycle Cost Estimates
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Strategic Vision Formulation
- Change Initiatives Development
- Communications Plans
- Technical and Economic Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Business Case Support
- Facility Master Plans
- Requirements/Needs Analysis
- Recapitalization Studies
- Capital Projects Planning
- Deferred Maintenance Analysis